Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Lil' Man

Hi there! 

I got a really fun cookie request last week for some baby shower cookies.  The theme was "welcoming a lil' man" and I thought it was a really cute idea!  I do so many baby shower cookies that are strollers and onesies, etc. so it's always exciting to do something a little bit different.  I'm just imagining a bunch of ladies all dressed up at a shower holding mustache cookies in front of their faces lol.  Fun!



And I just want to say that I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging these days.  I'm spending so much time decorating cookies lately that I barely have time to sit at my computer!  I guess that's a good thing? 

Hope everyone has a great Easter!  We'll probably be building snowman Easter bunnies here in Pgh.  Ugh.....I'm ready for Spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment