Sunday, February 3, 2013

Painful

For the 2nd year in a row I'm posting Superbowl cookies that AREN'T Steelers cookies.  It hurts.

As I'm sure most of you know this will be a rough Superbowl to watch for Steeler fans.  If the 49ers win then they'll have as many trophies as us.  If the Ravens (Mia calls them the raisins lol) win then we'll have to hear all about it all next year and they're in our division and our biggest rivals and blah blah blah.  It's really a no-win situation for us here in Pittsburgh.


So I have to route for someone or it just won't feel like the Superbowl.  I had to pick.  It was really hard.

I'm siding with my husband and routing for the Ravens.  He's a Ray Lewis fan and I'm kinda like, whatever, I guess I like purple. 

So here ya go.....these are the cookies for our Superbowl party.



And here's our "pigskin turkey" that's currently in the oven and making my house smell kind of amazing.  Believe it or not, it was my idea to cook the turkey like this.  I can't decide if I'm proud or myself or disgusted with myself.  I'll let you know how it turns out!


Go Ravens! (in a quiet, whispery, not really mean it kind of voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment