The prize will probably look something like this(but no guarantees on that because seriously....I could lose my mind by the end of this contest and start making Easter Bunny and 4th of July cookies...you just never know):
"What is the most memorable Christmas gift that you've received....either from childhood or adulthood?"
...and don't forget to include your name & email address!
You entry should look (something) like this:
My most memorable Christmas gift is from when I was 23 years old and Katie said YES when I asked her to marry me on Christmas Eve. My wife is seriously awesome and extremely talented. She's always right about everything and I am so lucky to be married to her. She even looks perfect in the mornings when she wakes up after 2 hours of sleep because she was baking all night and has flour in her hair and icing on her sweatpants.
Rob wrote that, I swear.
So if you've already ordered Christmas cookies from me(aren't you sweet!) then your win could count towards your current purchase...or you could take the extra dozen(who doesn't need 12 more cookies at the holidays!)
This contest is even for those of you who live out of town! Because if the winner is not local in the Pittsburgh area, I'll ship these cookies to ya! (just not out of the country).
Either way....just ENTER to win! It'll be fun, I swear! And encourage your friends to enter, too!! You can even share this blog post on your facebook page by clicking the little facebook icon at the bottom of this post. The winner will be chosen by using random.org on Sunday 12/16/12 at 6 pm. For the official rules look right here:
- Entries will be accepted from Wednesday 12/12 at 7:00 pm EST until Sunday 12/16 at 6 pm EST. Entries received after the specific time period will not count. Sorry, procrastinators!
- Prize: One dozen Holiday cookies or the value of one dozen Holiday cookies to be deducted from your existing Christmas order.
- How you will receive the prize: If you live locally in the Pittsburgh area then we can set up a time where I can deliver the cookies or of course you could pick them up, too! Otherwise, the cookies will be shipped via FedEx or Priority Mail. I can only ship to U.S. residents! Shipment will be sent on 12/17.
- Only 1 entry allowed per person (see entry instructions above)
- The winner will be notified via email, I'll post it on Give Mia Cookie's facebook page, and I'll post it on the blog, too. Basically...I'll find you :)
- Email addresses will not be used for any other purpose other than to notify the winner
- The winner will be chosen randomly using http://www.random.org/
- I reserve the right to delete any posts due to profanity, etc. Keep it clean, kids.
Good luck and thanks so much for reading my blog...
You all make my day :)